Kingdom Youth is going to Guatemala June 23 through 30th!
What We Will Be Doing
· Youth Rally
· Feeding Center For Children
o Help Feed The Children
o Hold A Mini Vacation Bible School
· Travel To The Most Poverty Stricken Area Of Town
o Offer Rice, Beans, And Prayer
What You Need To Know
- The “in-country” expenses are $700.00
- This is to be sent to Kingdom Youth Conference no later than March 31st.
- This includes your housing, food, and in-country transportation while in Guatemala..
- You need to plan your own airfare (round trip) to Guatemala City
- Your flight will need to arrive no later than noon on June 23 (as a bus will be waiting).
- Your flight should depart no earlier than 9:00 am on June 30th.
- You will need a passport (WORK ON IT, NOW!)
- Once you commit to the trip, we will have a zoom call to let you know all the details of the trip and what you need to bring (i.e. sunscreen, how to dress, etc.).
- We will be staying at a very safe, very comfortable, mission, while there in Chickamauga.
- We can accommodate 18 people so first come first served.
- You will be riding in the back of a truck, as we go to each event.
- At the end of the week, there will be an opportunity to buy souvenirs in Antigua, the last night of the trip.
- This will be a life changing experience for you!